If interested in assigning research consultations for your course, please contact email@example.com.
(Updated 3/20/2020 to reflect online-only assistance)
What students can expect from an online consultation:
- The consultations are one-on-one appointments with a librarian via WebEx or Email.
- Individuals may sign-up for a consultation below and a librarian will reach out via email to discuss the preferred online consultation method.
- Librarians will help formulate search strategies, identify possible sources and suggest additional relevant library services as needed.
- Consultations typically take 30 min.
What to bring to the consultation?
- A copy of the assignment.
- Research ideas and any work already done. (The more prepared one is for the consultation, the better our service will be.)