If interested in assigning research consultations for your course, please contact email@example.com.
What students can expect from a consultation:
- The consultations are one-on-one or small group appointments with a librarian.
- Librarians will help formulate search strategies, identify possible sources and suggest additional relevant library services as needed.
- Consultations typically take 30 min to 1 hour.
What to bring to the consultation?
- A copy of the assignment.
- Bobcat card.
- Research ideas and any work already done. (The more prepared one is for the consultation, the better our service will be.)